There are several entrepreneurship courses available in Estados Unidos. Few of them with duration and eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Certificate Course in International Trade Logistic, Duration: 4 months, Eligibility: Graduation.
- Executive MBA+M.Com/PGDBA, Duration:2 years, Eligibility: Graduation
- Executive Postgraduate Program, Duration: 3 years, Eligibility: Graduation (55%)
- Advanced Diploma in Enterprise Management, Duration: 6 months, Eligibility: Graduation, work experience of 5 – 10 years preferred.
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship, Duration: 9 months, Eligibility: Graduation
- Diploma in Planning and Entrepreneurship, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: 10+2
- BA (General-Human Resource Development Marketing, Operations Research and Finance), Duration: 2 years 6 months, Eligibility: Graduation
- PG Diploma in International Business/Entrepreneurship/Small Business and Management of Services
- Certificate Course in Export Marketing, Duration: 4 months, Eligibility: Graduation
- Certificate Course in International Business Language, Duration: 5 months, Eligibility: Graduation.
- PGDBM, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: Graduate
- Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Management (PGDEM), Duration: 9 months, Eligibility: middle level executive
- Diploma/Certificate Courses in Entrepreneurship, Duration: 6 months- 1 year, Eligibility: Graduation/ Diploma/10+2 with 3 yr. Exp.
- Executive Masters in International Trade, Duration: 1 year, Eligibility: Graduation
- Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Duration: 3 years, Eligibility: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 5 years exp.
- Fellow Program in Management (Doctoral Level), Eligibility: B.E. M.E. P.G
- PG Diploma in Management of Small and Medium Enterprises, Duration: 1 year, Eligibility: Graduation
- PGDBA, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: Graduation
- PGDEM, Duration: 6 months, Eligibility: Graduation
Most of these courses aim to provide plethora of knowledge and that results in emergence of prospective entrepreneurs. Most of the entrepreneurs in India work in three areas of selling goods, providing services and manufacturing goods.
History and geography haven’t been left out of the mix, either. Virtual History USA takes kids on a trip through the ancient city of Rome and introduces them to some of the wonders of the world, like the Coliseum. If you want something a bit more in-depth, then give AP US History a shot. It’s a complete study plan with tests, flashcards and quite a bit more to help your child not only learn about US history, but really get to know our nation’s past.
This is an emerging field and offers lots o scope for people. You’ll find quite a few accessibility apps that help make learning easier. In fact, the iTunes Store has a whole suite of special education apps, from communication to hearing, language development, literacy and even life skills.